Please bring with you your voucher viewable on your mobile device and a valid driver’s license for verification. The helicopter pad is located at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Arrive 10 minutes prior to departure time. Late arrivals will be pushed back to a later time. Exact instructions to enter the Superdome Heliport will be included in the e-voucher and confirmation text upon booking confirmation.
Helicopter flights are offered Thursday through Sunday by reservation only. In the event of inclement weather, customers will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
Approx. 15 minutes.
● Noise-reduction headsets
● Gratuities (optional)
● Due to FAA regulations, no single passenger can be over 300lbs and total weight cannot exceed 600lbs.
● Must be 18 years old to book. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
● Only 3 passengers max can go up at a time (Minimum of 2). If there is a large group, you must split the group into multiple flights.
Parking is available across from the Superdome at Premium Parking Lot P236, 1709 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 70115. Fee for parking is $8. Some off street parking may be available. Exact instructions to enter the Superdome Heliport will be included in the e-voucher and confirmation text upon booking confirmation.
● Children younger than 2 are not recommended to take this tour.
● Passengers are offered noise reduction headsets with a microphone to communicate during the trip.
● Safety and experience is a number one concern and all aircraft are maintained according to the highest FAA standards.
● Pregnant women are permitted to fly, but should consider their own comfort and any physical limitations before booking.
● Service dogs are permitted to fly, but the passengers must be confident that the dog can fly safely before booking. If the pilot deems the dog unable to fly, the flight may be canceled with no refund.
● Pilots are commercially rated and experienced.
● Customers are encouraged to bring cameras.
● Passengers are permitted to bring water bottles on board the aircraft.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. Customers may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded. Cancellations due to weather will either be rescheduled or fully refunded. The decision to cancel and reschedule/refund is at the discretion of the pilot in command.