Knee Scooter Rental
- Lowest price guaranteeYou won't find a lower price
- Book with confidenceLive local support via phone
- Live Chat is ready to helpAvailable 7AM-6PM CST
The Steerable Knee Walker Scooter is a safe, effective, and economic mobility device for individuals who cannot bear weight on their foot or ankle but want to remain active and mobile. The tool-free setup for this steerable knee scooter moving about a breeze. There is even a hand disc brake for easy stopping and agility. This folding knee scooter is equipped with an easily collapsible mechanism for storage via a thumb-release lever.
- Knee scooter rental for those who cannot bear weight on one foot
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Perfect for use at the Emerald Coast's top destinations and attractions
- Daily and weekly rentals available
Knee Scooter Specifications:
- Basic instruction
- Equipped with an easy folding mechanism that collapses via a thumb-release lever
- Product weight is 20 lbs
- Tires: 7.8″ solid polyurethane rubber wheels (non-marking) with shock-absorbing sealed windows
- Overall length with basket: 35” (31.5″ without the basket)
- Overall height with handlebar in lowest position: 33.66”
- Overall height with handlebar in highest position:40.75”
- Overall height with handlebar folded: 17”
- 3.5″ contoured knee support adjusted height range: 18.5”-22.8”
- Front axle width: 16.14″
- 11.02’L’ x 7.87”W x 8.66”H wire basket is included for convenient storage and transport of your personal belongings
- Leg compatibility: left and right
- Accommodates most heights
- The knee scooter is easy stored
- The person signing the liability waiver must be 18, have a valid picture ID, & a VALID credit card for incidentals.
- It is best to book these rentals at least one week in advance due to limited supply.
- Maximum weight capacity for knee scooters is 300 lbs.
- Delivery windows 9-11am, 11-2pm, 2-5pm. We do not guarantee an exact time for delivery.
- Customer may pick up the knee scooter at the commons drive location or they may opt for delivery. Delivery/pickup charges vary based on the location of the customer.
- If the knee scooter is not ready to be picked up when they are scheduled for pickup, a late charge will be assessed and paid directly to the rental company.
- Please store the knee scooter in a safe and secure location while not in use. The customer is responsible if the equipment gets damaged or missing.
- Delivery is optional for a fee.
- If delivery is needed please specify at booking.
- Free parking for pick-ups and drop-offs available.
- Knee scooter rentals are available year round. Customers may book single or multi-day rentals. Delivery times are confirmed prior to arrival.
Customers may cancel at least 72 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 72 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 72 hour cancellation period. No refunds once the knee scooter has been rented. A refund WILL NOT be provided for early returns.
4010 Commons Dr W #110, Destin, FL 32541, USA
Knee Scooter Rental
youchoose the amount
theychoose their adventure
Brand new to TripShock